Friday, January 21, 2011

"CAT SHOPPING "

Shopping in Japan is quite an adventure .... I thought you might like to see some of the sugary  animated items.  " Meow, Meow"... all the kittens were calling me, to come look and see ... "Buy Me",  they  mewed.

Then, I looked at the prices... Yes, only, 10500 yen( $150.00) for the  handmade clock , who's little  tail moves with the tick and the tock.  He's so adorable !!!!


Well, I do love it  but " don't you  think that little black and white number looks friendly ... Oh yes... He's a darling, at only  10000 yen( $100.00) . So, my friends, let's move onto the next grouping of happy Japanese kittens.



 Bing, Bang , Boom .... Lookie lookie  some "Tin Pan Alley" musical cats. They're  kind of  socially cute  and the price is just right, only 2500 yen( $25.00)...Where would I put them ?

Goodness... I'm so confused , because I like them all.  I will listen to my own little inner cat voice ...Purr purr and select the purr-fect cat for  me .... It's a hard decision.

Which cat or cats would you choose? Which cat or cats did I choose? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

4 comments:

Mari said...

HELLO~OH MY THERE ALL SO CUTE!! I LOVE THE BLACK AND WHITE KITTY CLOCK! I THINK I WOULD HAVE CHOSE HIM!!! HUMMMM THE TIN ONES ARE JUST AS SWEET!! THANKS FOR SHARING THESE SWEET KITTY CLOCKS WITH US :) HAHA WHICH ONE DID YOU GET!!!

XO~MARI

Holly Loves Art said...

So cute! Thank you for sharing. I love the two cats with their paws up! They are adorable. I would LOVE to shop in Japan one day. I would love to go to the fabric stores and look through all the cute fabrics. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.
xo
Holly

Zaa said...

Hey Mari .. I have even more 'CUTIES" to share.. Thanks for your sweet visit.... HUGS

Zaa said...

Oh Holly ....

I'd love to take you shopping...We'd really do it right
( ha ha ) Next time ..I go ..i'll ask you.." What Color" !!!!.. OK .. XOXOXO